This page is being updated to include information about creative submissions. Please check back soon.
- A poster is a graphic representation of the student's research. Work is illustrated with graphs, photos, diagrams, and easy-to-read text.
- Students are strongly encouraged, but not required, to use the poster template provided on this website.
- Posters must be 36" x 48" in size and able to be pinned to a display wall. Posters of any other size will not be accepted. No table is provided for the display of other project materials.
- Students are responsible for having their posters printed ahead of time. Media Services in the ENMU Golden Library (currently temporarily located in Bernalillo Hall) can print a color 36" x 48" poster for $7.
- Students must be present in the Campus Union (CUB) Ballroom near their poster during the two-hour poster session and available to answer questions and discuss their posters with judges and other audience members.
- Students must bring their posters to the CUB Ballroom between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on April 4 and must take them down at the end of the poster session.
- Students may present both a paper and a poster but must submit a separate application form for each presentation.