This page is being updated to include information about creative submissions. Please check back soon.
- Students will present an oral summary of their research paper to an audience. Ten minutes will be allowed for the presentation, followed by five minutes for questions.
- The use of visual aids such as PowerPoint presentations is encouraged, but not required. Each presentation room will have a computer and projector for presenter use. Students should bring their digital presentation materials, if any, on a USB flash drive.
- Students may present both a paper and a poster but they must submit a separate application form for each presentation.
- Students who plan to make their presentation from a distance via Collaborate must note this on their entry submission. Students will be responsible for ensuring that their computer is set up correctly to use the Collaborate software ahead of time.
- Presentation handouts will not be printed by the conference. Students should bring any materials they wish to share with the audience.
- Students should arrive at their assigned presentation room by 12:45 p.m. to check in and load their PowerPoint presentation to the computer, if necessary.