MSN Program Application Requirements
- Provide Transcripts. Have the college(s) you attended send official copies of your transcripts for all of your previous college work (see more about sending a transcript to ENMU)
- Apply to the MSN Program. Fill out the online application for the MSN Program below. You can apply any time (fall, spring or summer). You will be required to submit all the proper documentation in the application process (see important notes below). The following items are required for us to process your MSN application.
- Letter of intent, explaining your experience and why you would like to be accepted into our MSN program.
- Resume, including current employment and other related work experience, all colleges attended and contact information for three professional references, with at least two references being RNs.
- RN licence verification, an upload a copy of your current license and related information as indicated in the application
- Apply to ENMU Graduate School. Fill out the online application for ENMU at enmu.edu/Apply (be sure to choose "Nursing MSN" as your degree of choice).
For questions during the application process, contact email@example.com or 575.562.2403.
The MSN Program will forward any required documents to the ENMU Graduate School. Once you have completed your applications, you will be contacted by both the MSN Program and the Graduate School with confirmation.
Our MSN Program is 36 hours in length, with 12 credits required in the master core and 24 credits required in the education emphasis. Two specific classes (six credits) will be offered each semester in the spring, summer and fall. The program will take two years to complete if the recommended course rotation is followed.