BSN Completion Program — Student Achievement Data
Data shown below is for students who completed the program during the 2016-17 academic year.
Registered Nurse (RN licensure):
- Students in the BSN completion program are required to hold an RN degree upon admission to the program. No additional licensure or certification is required.
Students Completing the Program:
- Graduates complete the BSN program within an average of 3.2 to 3.5 years.
- Part-Time enrollment: 71%.
- Full-Time enrollment: 29%.
Beginning in fall 2017, we will be offering 8-week courses. If you are a full-time student, this means you can complete your BSN degree in 16 months (once your general education credits are completed).
- 90% of the students enrolled in the BSN Completion Program are employed full-time as RNs while in the program.
- Upon completion of the program, 100% of students are employed, with 84% of graduates reporting improved career advancement opportunities with a BSN degree.