If you are having trouble connecting to Blackboard through the Portal, you may need to reconnect your Blackboard account. To do this,
1. If your Blackboard screen shows the error message "The specified resource was not found, or you do not have permission to access it" when you attempt to open it, you will likely need to reconnect your Blackboard account.
2. Before reconnecting your Blackboard account, you will need to close any Blackboard tabs that you have open.
3. To reconnect your Blackboard account, open the Portal and go to the QuickLaunch system, on the left side of the screen. Find the Blackboard icon, then locate the small yellow and black arrow next to it.
4. Click the yellow and black arrow, and it will turn upside down, indicating that the process is working:
5. You may then click the Blackboard link, which will take you to a new screen. Click the link marked "Login using this link" at the bottom of the box to continue.
6. At this point, Blackboard will either log you in or you will be taken to a Blackboard login screen. If you are taken to this logon screen, Enter your username without the sd/ and your password. It is the same username and password as the portal. It should take you straight into blackboard. You might need to close the tab and click on the blackboard link from the portal one more time.
7. This will complete the connection between Blackboard and the Portal, and you can now use the Portal link without having to repeat this process until you change your Portal password again. If you are still having difficulties, please contact the Helpdesk at 575-562-4357.