Name: Rey Coss, Director of Campus Life
ENMU Role: Staff/ Mentor
ENMU Email: email@example.com
Preferred method of contact: Email
Office Phone: 575-562-2108
Office Location: Campus Union Building (CUB), Room 104
Hometown: Portales, NM
Cultural Background: Hispanic
Other Languages: Spanish
- Education: Bachelors of Agricultural Science, Bachelors of Spanish, Masters of Education
- Additional Information: ENMU Greek Advisor, ASAB Advisor, Safe Ride Advisor, First Year Seminar Instructor
- One challenge I experienced in college was being a first-generation college student and, in my family, the first to graduate from high school.
- The transition from high school to college was not smooth. I did not have a support system at home that understood the experience of college life.
- Luckily, for me, I had an army of faculty and staff here at ENMU that helped me through my ups and downs.
- I am a Greyhound Connection Mentor because students should not face college challenges alone. They should have a mentor who experienced the same challenges they are facing in their lives.
- I want to do my part as a proud alumnus and help those students that face the same challenges that I did.