Name: Judith Piepkorn, Instructor of Nursing
ENMU Role: Staff / Mentor
ENMU Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred method of contact: Email
Office Phone: 575-562-4285
Office Location: College of Business, Room 174
Home Town: Portales, NM
Cultural Background: German
- Education: MSN in Nursing Education
- Additional Information:
- University Technology Committee
- ENMU Women
- Supporting the Nursing Department Programs: Nursing Advisory Council, Recruiting, assisting colleagues with a research project, assisting a colleague with presentation of a workshop on "The Brain."
- Pinning Ceremonies for our BSN and MSN graduates, counseling students, advising student.
- Challenges I experienced in college: Test anxiety and building self-confidence
- I am a Greyhound Connection Mentor because I really enjoy working with students. Most of our students in the Nursing Program are online.
- I have had interaction with several students outside of nursing
- when they took the Global Health Class
- with a past president of the Caduceus Society during a program they put on for students majoring in the Health Professions. I spoke about nursing as an option.