Name: Barbara Senn, Secretary, Department of Anthropology
ENMU Role: Staff/ Mentor
ENMU Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred method of contact: Email
Office Phone: 575-562-2206
Office Location: Art and Anthropology Building, Room 113
Home Town: Wausau, Wisconsin (but I've lived in Portales for 33 years)
- Education: M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education; I enjoy helping people use Microsoft Office Software
- Additional Information: I work in the Anthropology Department and have connections to the Art Department.
- Because I'm a part-time employee and not in my office all day, the best way to contact me is email.
- I've also worked on the ENMU Student Research and Creativity Conference and the Jack Williamson Lectureship Committee.
- One challenge I experienced in college was figuring out where to go for help. I missed out on opportunities because I was too shy to ask how to get the information or help I needed.
- I am a Greyhound Connection Mentor because I love supporting students and answering their questions.
- My kids graduated from ENMU and I appreciated the people who helped guide and mentor them, so now I'm just paying it forward by helping other students.
- I'm happy to answer students' questions, direct them to available resources, support their efforts, or just listen to them talk.