Sponsored Projects at Eastern New Mexico University provides oversight on all funded research activities and research collaborations, sponsored projects, and contracts from government, for-profit industry, and non-profit sponsors.
We are responsible for:
- Reviewing and submitting proposals
- Analyzing and negotiating contract and grant award terms and conditions to ensure compliance with sponsor terms and conditions, university policies, and federal regulations and requirements.
- Initiating post-award re-negotiation, modifications, and problem resolutions.
- Negotiate and sign material transfers, memorandum of understanding's and confidential/non-disclosure agreements.
- Negotiate sub-awards as needed.
- Facilitate service agreements.
- We are available to assist with locating funding sources
- Searching for a grant? Please let us know what you need. We will help you search and send any grant opportunities we find to you.
- Provide Institutional Information for Grant Proposals
- We can assist faculty and staff grant preparers by securing institutional data, administrative approvals.
- Monitoring External Grant Proposals
- All external grant proposals (off campus) must be submitted to the Office of Sponsored Projects for approval to assure compliance with grant guidelines and other federal, state, or institutional regulations. The office requests a minimum of five (5) days to review your proposal and budget. Submit early to ensure your grant deadline will be met!
- Questions about Grant Application, Management, and Institutional Procedures Relating to Grants
- The Office of Sponsored Projects is available for one-on-one or small group training sessions, the office can provide assistance in the development of grant proposals, budgets, grant management, the reading of RFPs, and institutional procedures relating to grants.
- Assisting with Grant Proposals
- We assist faculty and staff grant preparers by helping with budgets, and reviewing/editing proposals and budgets before submission to ensure compliance with university policies.
Office of Sponsored Projects, Station 2
Administration Building Room 101