ENMU System Policy Manual
The policy review procedure is as follows:
1. REVISION: Policies are revised by the Office for Planning and Policy in conjunction with various departments on all three campuses.
2. CORE STAFF: Revised policies are submitted to Core Staff for review by appropriate administrators.
3. UNIVERSITY COUNCIL: All System employees are invited to look over these policies and attend the UC meeting with their questions, comments or concerns.
4. BOARD OF REGENTS: Policies approved by UC will be submitted to the Board of Regents for final approval.
5. POLICY IN EFFECT: After approval by the Board of Regents, a policy is considered in effect.
AGP&P Table of Contents
Charter and Mission
Board of Regents
Administration and Organization
Alumni and Development
Travel and Motor Vehicles
Facilities and Equipment Use
Information Technology Services
Public Relations, Information, Records
Safety, Security, Risk Management
Emergency Operations Plan
New Mexico Legislature with access to the New Mexico State Constitution and New Mexico Statutes (NMSA)
Official site of the New Mexico Administrative Code (NMAC)
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) site on laws & regulations
United States Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy site
United States Department of Labor (DOL) with access to labor laws and regulations.