ENMU System Policy Manual
The policy review procedure is as follows:
1. REVISION: Policies are revised by the Office for Planning, Analysis and Governmental Relations in conjunction with various departments on all three campuses.
2. CORE STAFF: Revised policies are submitted to Core Staff for review by appropriate administrators.
3. UNIVERSITY COUNCIL: All System employees are invited to look over these policies and attend the UC meeting with their questions, comments or concerns.
4. BOARD OF REGENTS: Policies approved by UC will be submitted to the Board of Regents for final approval.
5. POLICY IN EFFECT: After approval by the Board of Regents, a policy is considered in effect.
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) site on laws & regulations
United States Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy site