ENMU Policy Manual
The policy review procedure is as follows:
1. REVISION: Policies are revised by the Office for Planning and Analysis in conjunction with various departments on campus.
2. CORE STAFF: Revised policies are submitted to Core Staff for review by appropriate administrators.
3. UNIVERSITY COUNCIL: Proposed policies are posted to the intranet. All ENMU employees are invited to look over these policies and attend the UC meeting with their questions, comments or concerns.
4. BOARD OF REGENTS: Policies approved by UC will be submitted to the Board of Regents for final approval.
5. POLICY IN EFFECT: After approval by the Board of Regents, a policy is considered in effect.
New Mexico Legislature with access to the New Mexico State Constitution and New Mexico Statutes (NMSA)
Official site of the New Mexico Administrative Code (NMAC)
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) site on laws & regulations
United States Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy site
United States Department of Labor (DOL) with access to labor laws and regulations.
Records Management and Retention Plan (Complete version)
Records Retention Guidelines (Simplified version)