Golden Library uses the automated ILLiad system to provide Interlibrary Loan (ILL) services to ENMU students, faculty, staff, and local, registered guests. Students attending other colleges and universities may use Golden Library resources, but ILL services must be obtained from the home institution. Students registered only through ENMU-Roswell, and not ENMU-Portales, must obtain ILL services from the ENMU-Roswell library. ILL services are designed to be used for research purposes only, not as a substitute for purchasing textbooks.
Using the ILLiad System
Distance education students and all faculty may request material from Golden Library, as well as material not available full-text online. Portales campus students and staff may request any items not available full-text online or owned by Golden Library.
- Click Log In/Register with ILLiad
- New users register at the "First Time Users" link
- Registered users log in to your personal ILLiad account
ILL Borrowing and Document Delivery
Golden Library is a member of a national network of libraries that borrows and lends material as a mutual courtesy. All circulating interlibrary loan material, as well as Golden Library material, must be returned to Golden Library by due date. Golden Library has no control over the availability of material, nor the lending terms and renewal policies set by lending libraries.
- Portales campus students, staff and guests pick up items at the Circulation Desk
- Items requested by Portales campus distance education students and off-campus faculty will be sent directly to homes
- Items requested by Portales campus faculty will be delivered to faculty offices
- Articles are electronically delivered to ENMU email accounts
For additional information, please contact Michele Wood or by phone at 575.562.2644.