To access the articles, click the title links. Enter your portal username and password when requested. In some cases, you may then need to click the PDF link in the left-hand sidebar, or at the top of the page. You may print, email or download the articles.
1. Bassendowski, S. L., & Petrucka, P. (2013). Are 20th-century methods of teaching applicable in the 21st century? British Journal of Educational Technology, 44(4), 665-667. doi:10.1111/bjet.12032
4. Brandon, A.F., & All A.C. (2010). Constructivism theory analysis and application to curricula. Nursing Education Perspectives, Mar-Apr 31 (2) 89-92.
5. Ching‐Kuei, C., Chapman, Helen, & Elder, Ruth (2011). Overcoming challenges to collaboration: nurse educators' experiences in curriculum change. Journal of Nursing Education,50 (1), 27‐33.
6.Felicilda-Reynaldo, R F. D., & Utley, R. (2015). Reflections of evidence-based practice in nurse educators' teaching philosophy statements. Nursing Education Perspectives, 36(2), 89-95.
7. Gardiner, S. S.( 2014). From learning to teach to teaching effectiveness: Nurse educators describe their experiences. Nursing Education Perspectives, 35(2),106-111.
8. Giddens, J.F., & Walsh, M. (2010). Collaborating across the pond: the diffusion of virtual communities for nursing education. Journal of Nursing Education, August 49 (8) 449-54.
9. Glasgow, M.E.S., Dunphy, L.M., & Mainous R.O. (2010). Innovative nursing educational curriculum for the 21st century. Nursing Education Perspectives, Nov 31 (6) 355-7.
10. Graue, M., Rasmussen, B, Iverson, A. S., & Dunning, T. (2015). Learning transitions- A descriptive study of nurses' experiences during advanced level nursing education. BMC Nursing, 14(30), 1-9. doi:10.1186/s12912-015-0080-z
11. Hesook, Suzie Kim (2012). Outcomes-based curriculum development and student evaluation in nursing education. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 42 (7) 917-27.
12. Kalb K.A. (2008). Core competencies of nurse educators: inspiring excellence in nurse educator practice. Nursing Education Perspectives, Jul-Aug 29 (4) 217-9.
13. Kalb, K.A. (2009). The three Cs model: the context, content, and conduct of nursing education. Nursing Education Perspectives, May-Jun 30 (3) 176-80.
14. Kalb, K.A., O'Conner-Von, & Susan, K. (2012). Educating leaders in nursing: faculty perspectives. International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship, Jan 9 (1) 1-13.
15. Kantor, S.A. (2010). Pedagogical change in nursing education: one instructor's experience. Journal of Nursing Education, July 49 (7) 414-7.
16. MacNeil, C., & Hand, T. (2014). Examining occupational therapy education through faculty engagement in curriculum mapping and pedagogical refection. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 68 (S2), 12-22.
17. Ondrejka, D. (2014). Affective teaching in nursing: Connecting to feelings, values, and inner awareness [ebook]. NY, NY: Springer.
18. Phillips, Janet M., Resnick, Jerelyn, Boni, et al., (2013). Voices of innovation: Building a model for curriculum transformation. International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship, Jun 10 (1) 1-7.
19. Stanley, M.J.C., & Dougherty, J.P. (2010). A paradigm shift in nursing education: a new model. Nursing Education Perspectives, Nov 31 (6) 378-80.
20. Tanner, C.A. (2010). Transforming prelicensure nursing education: preparing the new nurse to meet emerging health care needs. Perspectives, Nov 31 (6) 347-53.
21. Young Patricia K., Pearsall Catherine, et al., (2011). Becoming a nursing faculty leader. Nursing Education Perspectives, Jul-Aug 32 (4), 222-8.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, US Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions, fair use, specifies that the photocopy or reproduction is to be used only for private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of fair use, that user may be liable for copyright infringement.