To access articles, click the title link and then the PDF link in the left-hand sidebar, if needed. Enter your portal username and password when requested. You may print, email or download the articles.
1. Harris, R., Bennett, J. & Ross, F. (2013). "Leadership and innovation in nursing seen through a historical lens." Journal of Advanced Nursing, 629-1638.
2. Kostas-Polston, E.A., Thanavaro, J., Arvidson, C., & Morritt Taub, L. (2015). "Advanced practice nursing: Shaping health through policy." Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, (27), 11-20.
3. Monroe, T. & Kenaga, H. (2010). "Don't ask don't tell: Substance abuse and addiction among nurses." Journal of Clinical Nursing, (20), 504-509.
4. Peltzer, J.N., Ford, D.J., Shen, Q., Fischgrund, A. Teel, C. Pierce, J. Jamison, M., & Waldon. T. (2015). "Exploring leadership roles, goals, and barriers among Kansas registered nurses: A descriptive cross-sectional study." Nursing Outlook, (63), 117-123.
To access the material below, click title link and enter password provided by your instructor.
1. Buckner, E.B., Anderson, D. J., Garzon, N., Hafsteindottir, T.B., Lai, C. K. Y., & Roshan, R. (2014). "Perspectives on global nursing leadership: International experiences from the field." International Nursing Review, (61), 463-471.
2. Reyes, D. Bekemeier, B., & Issel, L.M. (2013) "Challenges faced by public health nursing leaders in hyperturbulent times." Public Health Nursing (31) 4, 344-353.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, US Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions, fair use, specifies that the photocopy or reproduction is to be used only for private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of fair use, that user may be liable for copyright infringement.