To access articles, click the title link and then the PDF link in the left-hand sidebar, if needed. Enter your portal username and password when requested. You may print, email or download the articles.
1. Diaz, C., Clarke, P. N., & Gatau, M. W. (2015). "Cultural competence in rural nursing education: Are we there yet?" Nursing Education Perspectives, 36(1), 22-26. doi: 10.5480/12-1066.1
2. Dimitriadou, A., Pizirtzidou, E., & Lavdaniti, M., (2013). "The concept of socialization in nursing education." International Journal of Caring Sciences, 6(3), 314-318.
3. Hendricks, J. M., & Cope, V. C. (2012). "Generational diversity: What nurse managers need to know." Journal of Advanced Nursing," 69(3), 717-725. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06079.x
4. Iheduru-Anderson, K. (2015). "Cultural diversity and inclusivity: Where are we at?" Australian Nursing & Midwifery, 23(4), 19-23.
5. McCrae, N. (2011). "Whither nursing models? The value of nursing theory in the context of evidence-based practice and multidisciplinary health care." Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68(1), 222-229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05821.x
To access the material below, click title link and enter password provided by your instructor.
1. Lowe, G., Plummer, V., O'Brien, A. P., & Boyd, L. (2011). "Time to clarify—the value of advanced practice nursing roles in health care." Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68(3), 677-685. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05790.x
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, US Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions, fair use, specifies that the photocopy or reproduction is to be used only for private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of fair use, that user may be liable for copyright infringement.