Information for High School Administrators and Counselors Information for High School Administrators and Counselors


Information for High School Administrators and Counselors

In order for students at your high school to enroll in dual enrollment courses through ENMU, there must be a Master Agreement between your high school and Eastern New Mexico University on file with the New Mexico Public Education Department (NMPED). Each class students are enrolled in must be included in the Appendix of the Master Agreement. If you have any questions about a current Master Agreement, or would like to create a new one, please contact the dual enrollment coordinator using the contact information below. Please see the placement guides linked on the right to select English, math and reading courses for your students.

Registration for classes offered for dual credit in the high schools will be scheduled only after the faculty, syllabi and course offerings have been approved by ENMU. The ENMU approval process takes place during the winter and spring of the school year before courses begin. If you have faculty in your school who are interested in teaching in ENMU's dual enrollment program, please direct them to the ENMU website.

Dual Enrollment Important Dates

Dual Credit Request Form

Dual Credit Course Registration Checklist

Dual Enrollment Faculty Application Information

For questions or more information contact:

Coordinator of Dual Enrollment
Shaun Banther

Fax: 575.562.2168

Distance Education and Outreach

ENMU Station 32
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

Placement Guides Placement Guides


Please see the following placement guides to select courses for your students:

Math Placement Matrix

English Placement Matrix

Staging Enabled