Comm Services Deadlines Comm Services Deadlines

To ensure the quality of your project with Communication Services, please allow a minimum of:

  • Four to six weeks for printed publications (includes design and printing)

  • Five to seven business days for normal Web update requests

  • Two to five business days for normal duplicating requests

  • Two weeks notice for social media coverage of an event

  • One week notice for announcements on social media

Cool Stuff We Do Cool Stuff We Do

The Office of Communication Services provides duplicating, printing, branding and marketing services for ENMU. Our team of writers, editors, graphic designers, duplicating and print specialists, and Web experts help with projects such as:

  • Advertising Campaigns
  • Brochures
  • ENMU Branding
  • News Releases
  • Postcards
  • Posters
  • Signs
  • Web Pages


Duplicating Services

ENMU Duplicating Services is housed in COB 151. The production arm of the communication services team, duplicating services is busy year-round producing publications and making copies for University departments, faculty, staff and students. Click on the Duplicating Services tab above to find more information about duplicating requests.