The College of Business at Eastern New Mexico University provides quality, student focused business education to prepare you for professional careers, graduate studies and lifelong learning. To make our program hands-on, we actively engage in business collaboration throughout the region.
We operate through an open and accessible governance structure, which promotes ongoing self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Supply a curriculum responsive to needs of the marketplace
- Provide distance learning through cutting edge technology
- Recruit and retain a diverse faculty and student body
- Further quality education and business collaboration through scholarly activities
- Meet or exceed our professional accreditation standards
- Furnish consulting, community service, training and research to the region
- Operate through an open and accessible governance structure
- Be known among business professionals in New Mexico and West Texas as a high-quality program that produces capable graduates
- State of the art technology to provide distance delivery of our programs that maintain rich opportunities for student interaction with professors and classmates
- Be acknowledged as an effective team player with our transfer partner colleges in the region
- Be recognized by the regional business community as a valuable resource
- Promote faculty participation in the governance of the college and the University by following policies and procedures
- Continue to grow our undergraduate and graduate programs
Visit the College of Business main site >