Career Websites and Electronic Resources
Log in from any computer... find career advice, practice interviewing or apply for a job
A website where a student can create a portfolio and utilize for years to come. CHOICES 360 offers an Interest Profiler (similar to the SII), an Abilities Profiler (an actual timed aptitude test), a Values Sorter, and a Transferable Skills Inventory. Additionally, CHOICES 360 offers a Scholarship Finder, a School Finder, and has a comparison function where the user can compare one job to another. There are also research links to explore various careers and help sites for resumes, cover letters, and interviewing skills
1. In the Import from a Choices Portfolio to Your Account section, click the button for I'll do it later when I need it.
3. Click on Create Your Account – and start using Choices360!
Now that you have created an account on Choices360 you can begin to explore! It is highly recommended that you create a portfolio to save all of your results and information for later reference. To take an Inventory; use the following steps:
1. You are now on the CHOICES 36 Postsecondary Student homepage. There are many areas to choose for you to explore later on, but for now: Click the Career Planning tab.
2. Click Learn About Yourself.
3. The seven diffent inventories will appear in separate boxes. We recommend that you start with the Interest Profiler. Click on the word Interest Profiler in the box.
4. Click on Get Started
5. Click on other inventories to complete them. We recommend clicking on the Ability Profiler next. The password for this section is begin. You may have problems with firewalls and these need to be removed for the profiler to work. You may also call XAP for help at 1-800-281-1168. A customer support representative will be available to help you on business days from 5:00 AM to 4:00 PM PT (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
NACE Salary Calculator
The NACE Salary Calculator Center is the hub for compensation data, with salary data for more than 1,000 occupations in 560 regions of the United States.
Career Opportunities for College Graduates (full-time positions)
Companies send information about jobs to us and we post them in our Student Jobs website.
Online Job Boards
There are a variety of other online job boards that may also serve as a helpful resource for job seekers. It may be beneficial to search job boards that are more specific to your industry, professional interests or geographic region. Links to non-ENMU internet sites are provided for your convenience. They do not represent an endorsement by and do not imply research into the content of the postings. The information available in this community is not intended to be comprehensive. Please use discretion when responding to the postings and do your own research.
Short videos provide insight and advice on landing your dream job... from how to dress for the interview to sending a follow up thank you note and everything in between.
Search jobs from over 20,000 job sites, newspapers and company career pages.