Career Websites and Electronic Resources
Log in from any computer... find career advice, practice interviewing or apply for a job
A website where a student can create a portfolio and utilize for years to come. CHOICES 360 offers an Interest Profiler (similar to the SII), an Abilities Profiler (an actual timed aptitude test), a Values Sorter, and a Transferable Skills Inventory. Additionally, CHOICES 360 offers a Scholarship Finder, a School Finder, and has a comparison function where the user can compare one job to another. There are also research links to explore various careers and help sites for resumes, cover letters, and interviewing skills
1. In the Import from a Choices Portfolio to Your Account section, click the button for I'll do it later when I need it.
3. Click on Create Your Account – and start using Choices360!
Now that you have created an account on Choices360 you can begin to explore! It is highly recommended that you create a portfolio to save all of your results and information for later reference. To take an Inventory; use the following steps:
1. You are now on the CHOICES 36 Postsecondary Student homepage. There are many areas to choose for you to explore later on, but for now: Click the Career Planning tab.
2. Click Learn About Yourself.
3. The seven diffent inventories will appear in separate boxes. We recommend that you start with the Interest Profiler. Click on the word Interest Profiler in the box.
4. Click on Get Started
5. Click on other inventories to complete them. We recommend clicking on the Ability Profiler next. The password for this section is begin. You may have problems with firewalls and these need to be removed for the profiler to work. You may also call XAP for help at 1-800-281-1168. A customer support representative will be available to help you on business days from 5:00 AM to 4:00 PM PT (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).